A New Drink From America
ICEE, the Swizzle Fizzle Freshy Freeze drink sent across the pond, ready to blow the UK's mind! Giving people a chance to step beyond the everyday and lose themselves in a different reality. Your dream come true we hear you say? We know! ICEE is a new drink from America which offers your taste buds a unique thrill like no other. Fizzy, frozen and full of flavour, drinking ICEE enhances your day to day experience like nothing else.
Click below for ingredients & nutritional information
Thank you for contacting us!
We will be in touch soon.
ICEE Standee Competition T&C
T&Cs apply. Promotion closes 31/08/19. Please visit www.iceedrinks.com for full terms & conditions. No purchase necessary.
Website Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Eligibility: This Promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom & Republic of Ireland, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the administration of the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Entrants and to disqualify any Entrant if they have reasonable grounds to believe the Entrant has breached any of the Terms and Conditions.
3. Promotional period: The opening date for the promotion is 6th May 2019 and the closing date for receipt of entries for this prize draw is 12 midnight (GMT) on Monday 31st August 2019.
4. In the event of exceptional circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, and only where circumstances make it unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on the consumer in order to avoid undue disappointment.
5. Entry instructions: To validly submit an entry, Entrants must share a photo of themselves with our ICEE standee in Cineworld cinemas and upload it to Instagram or Twitter with #ICEEATCINEWORLD. One entry per person. The winner will be selected by an independent prize draw organised by the Promoter. All entrants who enter during the promotional period will have an equal chance of winning a year’s supply of ICEE (in the form of a Cineworld gift card) at the end of the promotional period. The winner will then be direct messaged over Instagram or Twitter, by the Promoter, to request their name, telephone number and postal address in order to send out their prize. All personal information received by the Promoter will be destroyed within one month after the promotion has ended.
6. By entering the Promotion, Entrants hereby warrant that all entry details submitted are true, current and complete. Entrant’s information will only be captured in order to execute the promotion
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entry that is lost, delayed, misdirected, corrupted or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
8. There is 1 prize to be won at the end of the promotional period. In the event that there are no entries, no prizes shall be distributed.
9. The winner will be contacted, by the Promoter, within 7 days of 31/08/19 to arrange delivery of their prize. In the event the claim for the prize is not received by the Promoter within 48 hours of the Instagram or Twitter notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement.
10. The winner will win a year’s supply of ICEE in the form of a Cineworld gift card at a value of £470 (equivalent to the price of two large ICEE drinks per week for 52 weeks).
11. You may only enter this ICEE prize draw via Instagram and Twitter pages by tagging the hashtag, and not via the ICEE website.
12. No cash alternative is available; the prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
13. Winner Publicity: Winner accepts that the Promoter will have the right, without additional payment or permission; to use his/her name and county of residence submitted as entry to the competition for the purposes of announcing the Winner and for related promotional purposes.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any claims and/or disputes arising out or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of English Courts.
15. The Promoter: The Promoter of this Competition is Nichols plc (company number 238303) whose registered office is Laurel House, 5 Woodlands Park, Ashton Road Newton-le-Willows WA12 0HH. Please do not send entries to this address.
16. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
17. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram. Promotion Entrants are providing information to Nichols plc and not to Twitter or Instagram.
1.3 We are registered as a data controller in accordance with United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998. We will process any personal information we collect about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES ICEE COLLECT, AND HOW IS THAT INFORMATION THEN USED?
2.1 Information collected when you browse the Website
We will not collect any personal information about you from your browsing of the Website unless you agree to collection and use of your personal data.
2.2 Information collected when you become a customer of ICEE
When you enter into a contract with us for our services or products, you may be asked to submit personal information about yourself in order to receive or use these services or products. This information may include, for example, your name, address, job title, telephone number, email address and financial information necessary to conclude the contract and enable administration and management of such services or products. We will only collect information that is necessary for us to provide you with the product or service that you have requested. The type of information that we may collect will depend upon the nature of that service or product.
2.3 How will we use any personal information that we collect?
2.3.1 Where we collect personal information, we will use it for administration and to tailor our service and/or products to match your needs. We may also use personal information to conduct market research surveys, for statistical analysis to determine site usage, to run competitions and for direct marketing purposes relating to our business.
2.3.2 We may employ the services of a third party to help us in certain areas, such as website hosting, marketing and market researching. In some cases that third party may receive your information. However, at all times we will control and be responsible for the use of your information.
2.3.3 At all times we are legally obliged to collect, retain and process any personal information that you provide in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Each time you provide us with personal information we aim to let you know how we intend to use it and ask you to give your consent to such use. This will include:
(a) where we would like to use that information to send you details of other products and services we offer which are similar to the product/service for which you have subscribed; and
(b) where we would like to share that information with certain selected third parties to allow them to provide you with details of their services and/or products which might be of interest to you.
3. HOW DOES ICEE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
3.1 We will hold your personal information securely and will only keep it for as long as is reasonably necessary in the circumstances you are registered to use the Website or for as long as you use the service that you have requested, unless you have provided us with your consent to use the data for any additional purposes. We take the security of the Website and the information you provide very seriously and we will take all appropriate technical measures using recognized security procedures and tools in accordance with good industry practice to protect your personal information.
3.2 Whilst we use all reasonable endeavours to protect your security in the manner described above, we consider that it is only appropriate to advise users that data transmission over the Internet and the World Wide Web cannot always be guaranteed as 100% secure, and therefore that you use the Website at your own risk.
4.1 Your Internet browser has a feature called "cookies" which store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to the Website. You do not need to have cookies turned on to visit most of the Website. A cookie will not provide us with any personal information. Therefore, if you have not supplied us with any personal information, you can still browse our site anonymously.
4.2 ICEE cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the website to your interests.
4.3 THIRD PARTY COOKIES on ICEE Website pages - Please note that during your visits to ICEE Websites you may notice some cookies that are not related to Vimto. When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. ICEE does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third party websites for more information about these.
4.4 A list of the main cookies that the ICEE Website set (and what each is used for) together with ways to minimise the number of cookies you receive can be found at the ICEE Cookie Page
4.5 The majority of browsers will allow you to alter the settings used for cookies and to disable and enable them as you require. If you do not want cookies then please refer to the help menu on your browser for instructions on disabling them.